Question by jackiehome76: Can the vendor pull out during cooling off period after contracts exchanged? We are currently in our 5 day cooling off period after exchanging contracts on our first home (in Aus). During the cooling off we haveContinue reading
- How to Tell if Your Pet Has Fleas
- Is it bad to do a Building/pest inspection before signing contract/making a bid?
- Frontline Topical Flea Control Medication
- Australia – what did you pay for your pre purchase building and pest inspection on your home?
- Moving into new home (17 yrs old home) – pest control and flooring?
As we’ve seen, effective flea control requires that you treat your home as well as your pet. Flea eggs and larva aren’t present on your pet, but in the carpet in your home, in bedding, and outside where your pet
Many of us prefer to totally avoid the use of toxins in our home, and particularly on our pets. Fortunately, there are many natural flea control methods available. The first thing to realize about natural flea control remedies, is that